Are you our new employee and colleague?
Wärtsilä Norway AS Services are looking for self-driven, outgoing and friendly individual that enjoys engaging with customers and likes to present and coordinate development of individual customer solutions. We are searching for an engaged person to present the Environmental products, but at the same time is very result oriented with major focus to close deals. You must be able to collaborate with internal stakeholders to build customer proposals and possess an effective follow-up internally as well as externally.
Place of work is: Rubbestadneset, Asker or Moss, Norway
What's in it for you?
- Interesting and challenging work tasks
- Competitive salary and pension agreements.
- Focus on personal development.
- Exciting work environment.
- Extensive travel to be expected.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop and execute the Environmental Strategy especially related to sales and market development to ensure business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Acting as Capture Team Leader on Environmental opportunities.
- Follow Sales process ensuring correct reviews are conducted and margin targets are achieved.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Environmental Business Lines in Marine Solutions and Project Proposal teams in Services.
- Create well working relationships with the Service Unit sales and Area Support organizations.
- Ensure good hand over to Project Management of sold projects.
- Co-operate with services marketing on campaigns.
- Participate in Customer Seminars and conferences.
- Maintain good understanding of legislation driving the business
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have experience from global customer interaction, within the maritime business.
- You are business minded, with a strong customer mind-set.
- You are resourceful, curious and self-going, striving for achieving results.
- You are curious towards future innovative solutions; big data, digitalisation, environmental friendly solutions etc.
- You have good command in English, and have effective communication skills.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. within the field of Environmental or within Sales and/or marketing.
- Documented relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
John Bjørnar Jørgensen
General Manager Business Development/sales Enginee
Hvem er Wärtsilä Norway AS?
Wärtsilä operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä.
Wärtsilä supports its customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services in the most environmentally sound way possible, wherever our customers are.