Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
We are looking for a motivated person to design innovative drilling equipment. You will work with competent people in mechanical design, structural integrity, hydraulic and control systems design. Together you will form innovative multidiscipline product teams.
Main Job Tasks:
- Hydraulic design and development
- Standardization of components and solutions
- Project engineering, all activities from design to delivery
- Establish design specification, cost budget and progress plan
- Establish bill of materials
- Fabrication and assembly follow up
- Verification and test follow up
- Project and end user documentation
- Monitor/report delivery and cost progress
Qualifications & Experience
- College/University Degree
- Minimum three years experience of hydraulic system engineering
- Interest in drilling operations, drilling equipment and control of advanced equipment
- The ability to work as a multidiscipline team player.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, AutoCad, engineering systems, etc).
- Good communication and co-operation skills.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
Please register at www.experis.no to apply for the position