The Product Development Director will be responsible for global development of new technologies, components & products for Induction Power Supplies (IPS) in the EFD Induction group. The position will be located in Skien, Norway.
Responsibility and tasks:
- Direct line responsibility for IPS Product Development & Technology Teams globally.
- Development of Components, Products and Technologies that give EFD a competitive edge in the induction marketplace – creating real value for our customers.
- Make sure that all EFD designs comply to relevant product laws, standards and safety regulations.
- R&D financing from internal (EFD) and external sources (typical government sources)
- Electrical Engineer - University level, Master of Science or higher.
- Relevant background within R&D or Engineering. Minimum 10 years.
- Extensive Management experience.
- Excellent communication and language skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Systematic work style, pro-active, cooperative and problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally
EFD Induction offers:
- A dynamic and international environment with worldwide customer base
- State of the art products and Technology
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Excellent development perspectives
- Our company values: Respectful, Reliable, Cooperative and Passionate
Send your application to: email@example.com
The deadline for receipt of applications is June 25th. EFD Induction is an equal opportunities employer