Laerdal Medical is an international market leader in training and therapy products for emergency medicine and critical care. Our products and services are used by hospitals, ambulance services, simulation centers, educational institutions and others around the world. We are a dynamic and energetic organization consisting of people from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds. Our goal is to help save 500,000 more lives every year by 2020. www.laerdal.com
We are seeking a brilliant product developer with a focus on Mobile and Web App development. You will be part of a team of developers that will collaborate with interaction designers, product managers and embedded software developers to create conceptual prototypes as well as finished products and services following the development process in Laerdal. You will work with our team of app developers in Stavanger, and collaborate closely with our developer teams in Denmark, India, and Texas.
Software development with focus on these segments:
- Mobile applications
- Web applications
Participate in SW development activities:
- Prototyping and concept testing
- Software specifications
- Design and documentation
- Maintenance and root cause investigations for non-conformances and customer complaints
- Coordinate with other developers, designers and product managers.
You have strong communication and collaboration skills and function well in multidisciplinary teams. You are passionate about the user experience and simplicity in software products.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in science or engineering. Minimum 3 years of experience with product development of Apps, software and/or wireless solutions.
- Additional experiences that will be nice to have: Bluetooth Low Energy, Java, Swift, Angular, React, React Native, Azure, device/sensor communication, database management, cloud hosting
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Systematic and well organized, with the ability to prioritize, manage time and resources.
- Able to understand user's needs, build quick prototypes to test functionality, do quick iterations and learn for the next iteration.
- Working in a large team of developers locally and globally
- International travel to our offices
- Financial support for gym fees
- We have 5 company lodges in Norway
- To work at our global headquarter with over 400 employees in Stavanger, and 1500 employees worldwide
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no