Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- General process design
- Production of P&IDs and PFDs
- Production of process datasheets
- Reports and system descriptions
- Process- and/or flare simulations
Education and work experience:
- B.Sc. or higher
- Experience as process engineer in the oil & gas industry
What we are looking for:
- Structured, cooperative
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Senior Manager, Vegard Kaste, e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. Tlf: 85268581Work Place: HaugesundApplication deadline: 15.12.2020
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.