Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
For one of our clients in the oil- and gas industry we are now looking for process engineers for their department in Fornebu.
- Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
- The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
- Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
- Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, client and vendor Meetings).
- Will be assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
- Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
- We are looking for you who has an engineering degree in Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering.