Are you the one to lead and participate in projects in our pharmaceutical manufacturing?
Commercial Production in Product Supply Operation, Bayer AS has oversight responsibility for manufacturing and supply of the radiopharmaceutical product, XofigoTM, globally at national and international Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs). Commercial Production is leading several projects for improvements of the manufacturing processes and the manufacturing lines. In this work we urge to be innovative, introduce digital solutions and use Operational Excellence approach.
- Project management in pharmaceutical manufacturing with internal and external partners
- Lead and participate in process and production line improvements
- Lead and participate in Operational Excellence and Lean projects
- Develop and implement digital solution in pharmaceutical manufacturing and product supply
- Lead and participate in investments and improvements of production equipment used in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- M.Sc. in process engineering, chemical engineering, IT and automation engineering or similar
- 2 - 5 years work experience is preferred
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry, and preferably with radiopharmaceutical products.
- Being familiar with global GMP regulations
- Holding project management skills
- Competence in digital solutions is highly valued.
- Competence in Operational Excellence and Lean is preferred
- Having strong planning and analytical skills
- Being focused on people skills and collaboration with internal and external partners and project members.
- Having enthusiastic, flexible and innovative performance
- Communicate fluently oral and written in Norwegian and English
How to apply
Selections will be ongoing, please apply and upload your CV and application as soons as possible, no later than May 19th 2019.
HR Business Partner Norway
Head of Commercial Production
Hvem er Bayer AS?
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As one of the world’s leading innovation companies we are a trendsetter in research intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to improve quality of life.
In 2014 Bayer acquired the Norwegian biotech company Algeta and further strengthened our position within innovative cancer research and development. As a result we are investing heavily in production and Research & Development in Norway and increasing our ambition to provide patients with innovative and qualitative treatment. The integration of Algeta is a unique chapter in Bayer’s 55-year long Norwegian history and our greatest pride. Bayer has 160 employees in Norway and is located at Lysaker in new and attractive offices and laboratories.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value passion to innovate and give our employees the power to change.