Due to increasing sales and several new projects, we are now looking for a process engineer to strengthen our team at the headquarters in Asker, Norway.
At Cambi you will experience a varied workday where you can enhance your knowledge with great speed. This is a hands-on role with significant global impact on sustainable urban development. You can prepare to take part and influence the whole project, from planning and execution to implementation on site. Furthermore, you will learn on-the-go taking more and more responsibility within projects. As Process Engineer, you will report to the Discipline Lead Process Engineer in the Technical Department headed by the CTO.
Who is cambi?
Cambi is a world-leading provider of sustainable sludge management solutions. We are based in Norway and operate on all continents. Our diverse and highly competent organization provides a valuable service, benefiting more than 70 million people in cities such as London, Beijing, Brussels, Sydney, Singapore, Seoul and Washington DC.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sludge before or after anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The process, thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, produces renewable energy, organic fertilizers and various soil products, while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances.
Cambi believe that you and your colleagues are the source of their success. Their aim of remaining the world leader within their field depends on their global community of employees whose experience, skills and commitment fuels their ongoing drive for innovation and passion for excellence.
- Development of process design for greenfield and brownfield projects
- Development of documentation during concept, basic and detail design
- Deliveries from early phase project development to project execution
- Process support and optimization through analysis of operational data
- Product and equipment sizing and selection
- Support in the standardization of products
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Support to the service and after-sales team
- Support to the sales team
- A Masters degree (MSc) or PhD in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering with good Academic results
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience from working with wastewater and/or sludge treatment processes, development/operation of complex process plants. Experience from other process industries is also relevant
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; other languages will be an advantage. Hands-on experience with operation, troubleshooting and optimization of process plants
- Good knowledge in 2D CAD systems
- Willing to travel according to project needs
You also consider yourself as structured, thorough and disciplined, with focus on quality and an ability to deliver on time. You are a team player who enjoys interdisciplinary work in multicultural teams on international projects.
Application Deadline: 24th June
Women are encouraged to apply.
Apply to the position by clicking the button below. We will be assessing every application until the deadline expires and then make the final decision of which candidates who makes the next step in the process. Regardless of outcome, we will provide an update after the application deadline expires.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.