Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
At our office in Stavanger, we are approximately 300 project engineers with high technical competence. As a Principal/Senior Engineer in Aibel, you will work professional independently within a multidiscipline environment. You will take part in small and large maintenance- and modification projects, or studies. You will work closely together with colleagues from your own discipline and other disciplines, and follow up vendors and deliver good solutions for our customers.
We are searching for responsible, visionary, open and flexible Principal/senior Engineer who wants to contribute to Aibel's future. Join an informally and friendly work environment with busy days, and where contribution and delivery are expected.
- Discipline lead / discipline responsible engineer
- Layout responsible
- Perform Piping work in Study, Pre-Engineering, Detail Engineering and As-Built phase
- Piping design in PDMS / E3D
- Estimation of discipline work
- Assemble Piping Work packages
- Follow up Piping Prefab and Offshore Installation work
- Perform offshore survey as required
Education and work experience:
- Technical college, Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Area engineering Piping and Layout within the Oil & Gas industry in Norway
- Piping Design, PDMS
- Preparation of work packs
- Familiar with 2D Microstation
- Knowledge of Ptil requirements and Norsok standards
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
The applications will be consider continuously
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.