Odfjell Drilling Technology (ODT) has 75 dedicated and QHSE-oriented resources serving the following areas: Platform maintenance, Drilling engineering services including EPCI, MODU and fixed installations, New build projects, Yard stays, Technology projects & improvement processes.
Within our business unit Odfjell Drilling Technology we are looking for a piping engineer at our office in Bergen. We are looking for an experienced can do candidate that is motivated by challenges in a hectic working environment.
- Study and project execution within drilling facilities both on Mobile Offshore Units and fixed platforms
- Technical input to tender
- Weight- and cost estimate
- 3D-modeling on existing and new constructions
- Piping stress analysis - TRIFLEX
- Perform surveys, onshore and offshore
- Supplier and Work shop following up, including FAT
- Work descriptions and evaluate installation methods
- Package management
- Installation, mechanical completion and commissioning support
- Formal qualifications:
- Technical, Bachelor or Master degree within engineering with minimum 5 years experience
- PDMS / 3D-modeling, and related systems/modules
- PED (Pressure Equipment Directive)
- Isometric pipe drawing production and checking
- Hands-on installation support and management
- Pipe stress analysis
- Pipe support
- Drilling related experience is an advantage
- Experience with Yard stays and construction follow up is preferred
- Committed, motivated and safety conscientious
- Creative and constructive
- Determined and result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English as a minimum
- Team player and developer
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Extensive computer skills
We can offer:
- A professional environment with diversified tasks
- The group is facing new challenges that open up for good professional and personal development
- Extensive course programs
- Project management course/general management training
- Competitive benefit package with regards to wages, offshore compensation, insurance and pension plan
- Mobile telephone and home internet connection
- Welfare benefits such as company cabins, subsidised training etc.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and good working environment
Odfjell Drilling group has defined five core values in order to describe our basis for business operation and decision making. These values describe our managers and personnels competence and personality:
COMMITTED SAFETY CONSCIOUS CREATIVE COMPETENT RESULT ORIENTED
The company emphasises in its recruitment policy to build teams with a diversified group of people, with regards to age, sex and cultural background.
Jan Erik Berge
Hvem er Odfjell Drilling?
Odfjell Drilling is an international drilling and well service provider with more than 45 years experience. Today, our approximately 2700 valued employees are serving clients in several international countries.
Odfjell Drilling owns and operates mobile offshore drilling units both in Norway and worldwide and is a provider of platform drilling services in the North Sea. The Company offers Well Services, Engineering and Project Management. We are an organization with long experience from harsh environments in the North Sea.
We continuously look for talented people to share the exciting challenges in the global oil and gas industry. Although the company is known for experience and expertise, we know how to appreciate innovation and new thinking.
Join us for the future; visit www.odfjelldrilling.com for more information on our people, values, and business.