Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. The company has operations in 200 locations in 70 countries. In Norway Wärtsilä has more than 1000 employees who deliver industry -leading product and solutions for vessels and offshore installations around the world.
Wärtsilä Moss AS is a global leader in the development, design, manufacturing and after sales services for Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems and Inert Gas / Nitrogen systems for marine applications. Our Customers are shipyards, ship owners and oil companies world-wide.
PDM/PLM Engineer- Exhaust Gas Cleaning
As our PDM/PLM Engineer you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Develop existing products, solutions together with relevant stakeholders.
- Make product and/or solution specific design.
- Cooperate with internal and external engineering organisations.
- Proactively and independently perform and coordinate tasks to estabish and maintain solutions and product definitions and structures for EGC systems.
- Ensure that the documented information is correct in terms of content, quality and functionality.
- Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid -term operational plans.
- Develop new way-of-working for PLM in Wärtsilä Moss EGC.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Structured and well organised
- Achieving results
- Making change happen
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
- Positive attitude
- Good written and verbal skills in English language
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Engineering or Nav Arch.)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- SAP and Teamcenter (or similar ERP and PLM tools)
- System Engineering or Product Development
- More than 4 years experience with engineering and delivery projects
- Project/product experience from Marine or Offshore business
Please register your CV at www.experis.no to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Steinar Instefjord at Steinar.email@example.com / +47 948 57 202
Wärtsilä operates around the world and employs people with very diverse skills, backgrounds and ambitions. The world has enough talkers. We are doers. We are approximately 18,000 men and women dedicated to achieving our clients' goals. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within Wärtsilä. With us you get a chance to work in industries that somehow touch upon every single person's life in the world.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no