The future is renewable energy and this is the opportunity to use your engineering skills to make a difference. In cooperation with Cambi Group we are searching for an Automation Engineer who wants to combine tasks within data analytics with PLC programming!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Automation Engineer at Cambi you will become a part of a small, but highly skilled team consisting of three engineers. In your daily work you will handle challenges within the field of electronics and automation.
You will take part and influence the whole project, from planning and execution to implementation on site. You will of course start your role by following one of the experienced engineers to learn on existing projects. Furthermore, you will learn on-the-go taking more and more responsibility within projects.
WHAT WILL YOU MEET AT CAMBI GROUP?
Cambi is a leading provider of technology that converts sludge from wastewater treatment plants into renewable energy and high-quality fertilizer biosolids. The company was founded in 1989 and today Cambi has more than 160 employees, with offices in 10 different countries and the headquarter located in Asker, Norway. Since 1995 they have built more than 54 plants with a further 11 plants under construction. These plants have the capacity to treat sludge and food waste from more than 60 million people in 22 different countries.
Cambi Group believe that you and your colleagues are the source of their success. Their aim of remaining the world leader within their field depends on their global community of employees whose experience, skills and commitment fuels their ongoing drive for innovation and passion for excellence.
At Cambi you will become a part of a fast paced and innovative organisation, where you will get to specialize within you field. You will take an important role in a highly competent and international working environment, working in green growth within the environmental sector. As a part of their plan to attract some of the best engineering talents, Cambi offers competitive benefits.
At Cambi you will experience a varied workday where you can enhance your knowledge with great speed and you can prepare for:
- Project responsibility within the electrical and automation disciplines
- Supporting commissioning engineers during start-up of new plants, upgrade existing plants and plant operational support
- PLC / HMI software development based upon Cambi system software
- Being responsible for documentation
- Travel internationally related to commissioning as well as process optimisation
- Supporting Technical Maintenance and Support team when required
- Proactively offer support and cooperate with all engineering disciplines internally to achieve optimal design results, including relevant input and comments to other discipline deliveries
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A person with:
- Master Degree in Automation, Cybernetics or other relevant background
- Knowledge of PLC/HMI programming
- Knowledge in electrical design
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience from working with control systems within process industry as automation and/or electrical engineer. Experience with big data analytics and software development will also be an advantage
In this position a structured working method will become a requirement. With ambition to deliver quality in every project you are involved in, you take ownership to every task of your responsibility. In addition you have strong communication skills and define yourself as a good team worker.
Application Deadline: 5th March
Women are encouraged to apply.
Apply to the position by clicking the button below. We will be assessing every application until the deadline expires and then make the final decision of which candidates who makes the next step in the process. Regardless of outcome, we will provide an update after the application deadline expires.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.