Office 365 and Infrastructure Admin
Do you want to participate in shaping the future Telenor? Telenor Global Shared Services AS has a key role in shaping the future of Telenor’s Digital Workplace by delivering digital collaboration services and tools to all Telenor companies worldwide.
The Digital Workplace team is responsible for architecture, service design and delivery. We are currently running a global project for rolling out Office 365 with supporting services to all employees. To manage this service scope we are currently looking for two Office 365 and Infrastructure Administrators.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing our global Office 365 tenant with focus on SharePoint Online and Exchange Online in a hybrid infrastructure
- Managing Active Directory and Microsoft Windows servers in Azure, connectivity and related cloud infrastructure
- Perform configuration changes and documentation
- Proactively monitor the health of the services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prepare for and handle changes according to Microsoft’s roadmap
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper security hardening
We are looking for someone who has:
- Deep knowledge of Office 365/Exchange/SharePoint/Active Directory
- Experience with Azure and related cloud infrastructure
- Thorough experience and ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using PowerShell
- Experience with managing highly secure environments
- Strong communication skills, both written and orally
- Higher education is good, but hands on relevant experience is even better
You must be:
- A self-motivated professional that are able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Capable to work as an effective member of a global team
- Focused on customer satisfaction and high-quality service delivery
- Fluent in English as this is our corporate language
- A good working environment with highly skilled colleagues in a global team
- Participation in exciting and strategic projects
- Telenor employee benefits and opportunities
Good to know
- Employment at Telenor Fornebu, Norway
- Application deadline 31st January
- We conduct background checks on all relevant candidates through Semac AS, www.semac.no
- The position will require security clearance by Norwegian authorities. Thus having a Norwegian citizenship or long standing relationship to Norway is a good starting point.
Hvem er Telenor Global Shared Services?
Telenor Global Shared Services delivers IT services and systems within Digital Workplace, HR, and Finance & Accounting to the Telenor Group. We provide efficient IT systems that make work easier for Telenor employees globally, and we do it better, faster and cheaper through global, standardized and scalable services and systems.