Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
You will work as an electrical engineer in studies, FEED and/or detail projects with some of the following tasks (but not limited to):
- System Design, integration, interface and follow up of Electrical System
- Single line diagrams and input to load list
- FEBDOK calculations
- Design and follow up of high and/or low voltage systems
- Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews
- Prepare MTO and technical requisitions
- Interact with vendors and review vendor technical documentation
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Produce engineering work packages
- Cooperate towards other disciplines and vendors
- Offshore/site surveys
Education and work experience:
- Newly qualified Bachelor/Master in Electrical Engineering or up to 2 years relevant working experience as an Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience during summer jobs is desirable
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for IT tools and working in databases
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be systematic and accurate
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in Norwegian and English - both oral and in writing
What we offer:We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact Person: Section Manager Birgitte Torp
Phone: +47 852 71 342
Work location: Stavanger
Due date: 31.03.2020
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.