Ramboll are seeking an IT Network Engineer to work in our Oslo office.
You will be a member in IT Network Support Organization that is a global team which supports Ramboll’s Business globally. In this role, you would be providing both 1st and 2nd line IT network engineering support, depending on the local and global workload, time of day and global resourcing situation. Therefore, your responsibilities would be a mix of many kinds of support tasks.
We are now looking for a colleague that enjoys juggling several tasks and projects at once, still with a smile and with the goal of providing the people with a stable network platform to perform their everyday work.
We think that our ideal candidate has the following competence and background:
- Excellent communication skills and a “I can help you” attitude
- Confident in English, communicate fluently in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
- 1 to 3 years in related network planning, analysis, configuration, installation, systems management and coordination work.
- Preferred Cisco Certifications – CCNA, CCDA, CCNP.
- Contribute to enterprise level deployment projects at the company’s co-location data centre, hub sites, various remote office sites, planning, turn-up, equipment staging and deployment.
- Support and maintain the core network and all components supporting all business locations, co-location datacentre, and third-party connectivity.
- Troubleshoot LAN, WLAN, WAN, VMWare, and internet connectivity systems.
- Provide LAN / WAN hardware / software engineering and user support
- Incident management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each employee. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Micaela Hooks, Teamleader IT Network Operations at + 49 (178) 6003925.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!