Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is looking for a person with broad experience from Oil & Gas projects, good communication skills and management experience.
- Responsible for establishing and maintain method document for area of responsibility.
- Responsible for update and implement activities into planning systems (Construction Input sheet) and cooperation with planning department
- Involved in strategy work/method and execution within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that HSE and quality requirement are identified and described within area of responsibility
- Ensure that tools and equipment are identified for the scope of work.
- Ensure that special tools and equipment for performing critical activities are ordered and/ or identified and delivered offshore in due time before installation work start-up.
- Check and verification of jobcards and report to Engineering discipline if changes/ improvement is needed.
- Continuous search to improve the work methodology for a better productivity.
- Transfer experience between projects together with construction Manager and ensure that the companies’ working processes for offshore/installation work is implemented in tendering work.
- Skilled worker with technical education
- Minimum 10 years related experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
Duration: 1 year, but could be longer for the right candidate
Apply for the position on www.experis.no.
For questions please contact
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.