Tasks and responsibilities:
The Mechanical field engineer shall make sure that all construction and installation activities for mechanical equipment are done according to the scope and requirements described in the contract, including follow-up of preservation during installation. Everything is to be done in accordance with the authority regulations, project specifications and standards within the actual discipline.
- Monitor all mechanical construction and installation activities and performance with emphasis on HSE, quality and schedule
- Monitor the receipt and storage of materials and equipment within the discipline
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Review relevant drawings and documents issued by EPC Contractor
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to area site lead
- Support the contractor to enable them to complete their SOW in accordance with intentions of the contracts
- Participate during MC Punch-out and monitor the MC status. Follow-up clearing and verification of Punch-items
- Ensure MC complete for handover to commissioning
- Assist in commissioning activities if needed.
Qualifications and experience:
- MSc or BSc degree within Mechanical and/or Process
- Minimum 5-year experience from similar position in previous projects. Multi trade competence is an advantage, e.g. piping, HVAC, preservation
- A strong team player with ability to handle high work load
- Good multi-discipline understanding
- English and Norwegian language
- Commercial mind-set
- Strong HSE focus
- Strong team player
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 800 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Experis Executive recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s top listed companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is named one of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Respond by: 27.09.2020
- Location: Stavanger and Haugesund
- Start Date: ASAP
- Estimated contract period: 01.11.2020 - 31.12.2021
Commuters within Norway will be accepted. Preferred candidates are from the Haugesund/ Haugalandet area.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter, rekruttering og prosjektløsninger innen it, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Experis Executive rekrutterer toppledere og nøkkelpersoner innen privat og offentlig sektor. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 % av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper.