In cooperation with Vaion we are looking for you who are creative and motivated to take on exciting new challenges in an innovative startup environment.
As a mechanical engineer in Vaion you will play a crucial role in the development of our new disruptive security cameras from the early concept phase and all the way to mass production and customer shipments. You will be a part of an experienced hardware development team located at Fornebu, Norway. "Learning by doing" is an important philosophy in Vaion. Your colleagues will be present as your mentors.
- Concept development
- Use your creative side in collaboration with industrial designers!
- Mechanical design
- In collaboration with the suppliers, all components must be designed. Function, manufacturability, quality and aesthetics are important factors in the design.
- Prototyping and testing
- The designs need to be verified by testing and inspecting several prototypes before we kick-off production of proper manufacturing tools.
- Part and assembly quality assurance.
- Newly graduated or early in your career with a Masters degree in mechanical engineering or a related subject
- Good mechanical expertise and passionate about product development
- Good knowledge of manufacturing technology and materials
- Experienced in using CAD
- Great communication skills in English
As a person you are
- Motivated to take on exciting new challenges in an innovative startup environment
- Startup: By arrangement
- Working scope: 100%
- Location: Fornebu, Oslo
- Application deadline: 17.11.19
This recruitment process is lead by Academic Work. Vaion has asked that all questions regarding the position be handled by Academic Work.
Vaion was founded in February 2018 by a very experienced team to revolutionize amulti-billion dollar security market with cutting-edge hardware and software, applying thelatest advancements within machine learning, computer vision, and design. Right now, weare in the process of strengthening the initial engineering and commercial team for ourproduct, so this is an incredible opportunity to enter an exciting and innovative company rightfrom the beginning. Join us if you want to challenge and disrupt an existing technologymarket and have fun on the way.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.