Local Unit & Position Description
In DNVGL Maritime we are developing a rich and varied portfolio of applications that are deployed worldwide to more than 6000 users in over 100 countries.
Our Great Class Commercial program (GCC) is responsible for the development and maintenance of the commercial applications in DNV GL Maritime. Our ERP solution is built on Oracle eBusiness Suite (OeBS) and our quoting process is supported by Oracle CPQ Cloud.
DNVGL Maritime has an ambitious Digitalisation strategy and needs to strengthen the architecture team with a Maritime Oracle Architect, to ensure that our application development within the commercial and finance domains is fit for a digital future.
The main responsibilities for the Maritime Oracle Architect will be:
- Design and develop forward-thinking, sound and maintainable solutions to support DNV GL Maritime’s commercial and finance processes
- Support DNV GL Maritime’s organization in its use of the commercial and finance applications
- Responsible for defining the road map for application development to support DNV GL Maritime’s commercial and finance processes
- Be a part of the Great Class Commercial (GCC) team daily, and contribute to design, development and support on the solution developed
- Be a part of the team of enterprise architects in DNV GL Maritime, with the responsibility to ensure that the application development in DNV GL Maritime meets the needs of current and future production and business models
- Ensure optimal use of OeBS in DNV GL Maritime’s enterprise application landscape
- Work together with DNV GL’s Global Shared Services to ensure that the group-wide installation of OeBS meets the needs of DNV GL Maritime
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal partners and other competence centers in DNVGL
- In-depth knowledge of the OeBS
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and finance processes
- Knowledge of cloud solutions used to support commercial and finance processes
- More than 5 years’ experience working with OeBS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The candidate shall be able to discuss with high-level management in both IT and business
- Proactive and able to see upcoming challenges and proactively propose solutions accordingly
- Fast learner of new technologies and trends
- Structured and self-driven
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English. Norwegian is beneficial
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or IT
- Some travel must be expected (5%)
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value team development and support
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- 6 weeks of annual leave
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
- Well-equipped exercise center
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.