Rolls-Royce Electric Norway AS is a new division of the Rolls-Royce global innovation hub. We develop pioneering electric technology from an early concept level, through building and testing prototypes, to products entering the aerospace, marine, oil & gas and power generation industries.
Our new organisation is set up for agility and speed, to deliver state of the art electric solutions for a changing world. Amongst these is E-Fan X, which is the world’s largest hybrid aviation project.
We are looking for a highly skilled person who has practical experience with additive manufacturing combined with higher education to join us as our new Mechanical Engineer.
You will be working in several teams with colleagues in our interdisciplinary and international community. You will develop tomorrows solution for manufacturing of electrical machines and converters.
Qualifications: (We encourage you to apply even if not all the qualifications are met)
- Certificate of apprenticeship as CNC operator or equivalent
- Practical experience with manufacturing
- Technical college and/or technical high school and/or B.Sc./M.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- Design, prototyping and production with additive manufacturing as 3Dprinting of metal and plastic
- Extensive work experience in use of 3D tools, construction, design, technical instructions and drawing skills
- Use of 3D tools as NX and SolidWorks
- Generative design and topology optimization
- Curious and theoretically strong
- Proactive, self-propelling and practical
- Innovative and creative
- Shares information, knowledge and experience willingly
- Structured and orderly working methods
- Flexible and service-minded
We can offer:
- An opportunity to develop new products for one of the strongest brands in corporate history
- A team that is committed to make each other shine
- The chance to work with one of the world’s largest and most innovative development teams focusing on electric machines, drives and controls.
- A position with access to a large organization full of career opportunities
- An agile and engaged working environment
- Favourable pension and insurance
Please contact Rune Levang (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Experis Engineering by sending an application along with your ressume (CV) and other relevant documents through www.experis.no - registrer CV.