More information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions see here: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
First year as Loyalty Manager you will
- Become a global SME for our loyalty programmes
- Develop global loyalty concepts
- Deliver value to our guests by developing new propositions and services throughout their journey
- Closely co-operate with the global brand and eCom team in Oslo and our regional markets in the day-to-day operation of the loyalty programmes
- Use your skills to lead & help your chapter members with their development, both hard skills as well as the soft ones
- Lead through example by working hands-on with Loyalty development in squads, such as CRM or Guest app squads
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience from CRM/loyalty program
- Experience working in the intersection between Marketing and IT
- Experience in the Agile Way of Work
- Excellent spoken and written English
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Having a growth mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Commercially oriented
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.