Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
We are looking for a consultant that will work as a Logistics System Manager in project for our client. The Logistics System Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing the logistics processes across the whole logistic system chain, targeting to have a most automated and integrated logistics process flow. The Logistics System Manager should both be capable to manage the logistics in the project in a heterogeneous system environment, as well as setting up the logistics system architecture, defining the integration targets and roadmap and taking care of its implementation.
The Logistics System Manager will be located in Norway and will work in close cooperation with our client's internal and external suppliers from different countries.
We need an experienced and innovative person with strong organizational and communication skills, able to handle a complex project in an international context.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The following tasks and responsibilities are part of this role:
System design and implementation:
For the system design and implementation we are looking for a person with project manager and IT integration skills to handle the following tasks:
- Identification of systems for the logistics system architecture. Definition of integration points between logistic chain systems, planning and management of integration activities to achieve a most possible integrated and automated logistics systems process chain.
- Development and implementation of a project-specific concept for customer supply and optimized supply chain costs
- Design and implementation of an automated multi-location return process
- Design and implementation of in- and outbound logistics processes and transport concepts
- Design of a flexible system to handle occurring changes in project execution and end-customer service process
Logistics management (operational):
In addition to the system design and implementation there will be operational tasks to be fulfilled (some of the operational tasks will be taken over by the automated and integrated logistics chain after its implementation):
- Logistics processes planning for in- and outbound logistics processes and transport concepts
- Planning of the material ordering and shipment processes together with the relevant partners like logistics partners, warehouses, factories, suppliers, receiving parties (subcontractors), purchasing operator (buyer).
- Ownership for transport damage processes
- Continuous monitoring of logistics processes and transport concepts
- Organization of a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the warehouses and storage areas
- Drive sourcing and bidding process for logistics services (transportation, packaging, inventory, loading, support, construction site) and optimizes supply chain costs
- Ordering of requested services according to the current rules and regulations in coordination with the procurement department, the commercial management and project management
- Analyze and control logistical procedures and performance KPIs (Turnaround Time, First Pass Yield, On time delivery, measuring of effectiveness, development of productivity, etc.); Initiation and support of improvement measures
Qualifications and experience
- Experience in logistics process design and automation
- Experience in logistics and supply chain management for complex projects with international suppliers and multiple domestic construction sites and warehouses
- Experience with system integration of logistics chain systems (IT integration)
- Leadership: project management skills
- Languages: English (required), Norwegian (preferred), German (preferred)
- Team Player
- Customer focused
- Result and quality orientation
- Presentation and moderation skills
- SAP PLM P22 (preferred)
- Standards for system integration in the logistic chain (preferred)
Start up: March/April 2018
Duration:: 6 months, with options for extension
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.
Should you want more information regarding the position, please contact Guro A. Barnholt, email@example.com
Note: we will continuosly evaluate applications.
Hvem er Experis?
Experis er Norges største konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap med over 500 konsulenter. Vi tilbyr rekruttering av ledere og nøkkelpersoner og høyt kvalifiserte konsulenter med kompetanse innen IT, ingeniørfag og økonomi. Blant våre kunder finner du over 90 prosent av Norges største børsnoterte selskaper. Experis er en del av ManpowerGroup og er kåret til et av verdens mest etiske selskaper. Besøk oss på www.experis.no.