Are you interested in working in one of the world’s leading competence centers for subsea pipeline systems?
Our team of 45 subsea pipeline engineers create and deliver world class services that range from early concept, through detailed design and operations, to decommissioning and abandonment. We are a competence center related to the full life cycle of offshore pipelines, and take on the role as expert, solutions provider and standard setter for our clients.
We deliver certification, verification and technical advisory services related to pipelines covering design verification, technology qualification, integrity management including condition assessments and risk based inspection planning, life extension studies, and repair systems. Our main market is the North Sea, but we get involved in projects all over the world.
We also invest heavily in R&D in close co-operation with the industry, using our accumulated knowledge to develop tomorrow's standards and software products. Being serious about getting on board the digital train, we are currently working with several exciting concepts within digital services and we are leading within the digitalization of our services within Oil & Gas. Our aim is to maintain our role as a leading solutions provider for our clients in the digital future.
The position offers great opportunities to apply and develop personal and technical skills within pipelines in operation. Relevant tasks are:
- Managing multi-disciplinary projects
- Risk assessment and integrity management services
- Structural analysis
- Condition assessment
- Re-qualification and lifetime assessment
- Participation in R&D projects and development and maintenance of DNV GL codes and standards
You will typically have an Engineering degree (MSc or PhD) in mechanical/ structural/ offshore/ subsea engineering. You will have 10-20 years of professional experience within one or more of the following fields:
- Operation of pipelines or subsea systems
- Risk, probability and reliability assessments
- Integrity management and lifetime assessment
- Knowledge about pipeline inspection and survey methods
- Although our business language is English, you preferably speak fluent Norwegian and English
- You are a team player and co-operate well with others; support others in the pursuit of team goals
- You take initiative and accept responsibility for results
- You have the ablility to combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- You execute plans with commitment and determination, and achieve high quality results
- You have communication, presentation and client management skills
- You are eager to learn and develop yourselves
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.