Your objective will be to drive value through the digital customer journey, ensuring that interactions between customers and Hurtigruten are friction-free, attractive, and personalised where possible. With safe, unique, active and sustainable experiences that create memories for life.
You and your team will design and implement large software systems, working across internal borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
More information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions see here: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
During the first year as a Lead UX you will
- Joining a high-performing team of passionate technologists delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Build a coherent and clean front-end UX across all customer-facing interfaces
- Create inspiring, world class, self-service digital experiences
- Launch an amazing UX framework
- Optimise all touch points between customers and Hurtigruten
- Use your skills to help your squad members with their development, both hard and soft skills
You'll know how to use software to take the user journey from a minimum viable product to a best-in-class user interaction. You are knowledgeable about user-centric experience design and are communicative when collaborating closely with software developers. You can clearly and quickly convert direction from stakeholders into testable ideas.
Ideally, you will have:
- Several years of hands-on experience with service design, interaction design, information architecture, or visual design
- Expert level proficiency with common design software
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation in related fields
- Experience with continuous development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Language: English mandatory plus any other languages desirable (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, German and/or French)
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Sales / Marketing
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.