You will drive value for Customers and Hurtigruten through the Digital Customer journey providing a hassle-free and personalised service with safe, unique, active and sustainable experiences that creates memories for life.
You will reduce technical debt, increase level of automation and dependencies, and increase software performance.
For more information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
- Join a high-performing team of passionate technologists delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Establish the Full Stack development chapter, taking full responsibility for developing this as a competence for Hurtigruten
- Be part of a team that builds a strong, unified pipeline where changes to applications are rolled out at a low cost and low risk
- Lead through example by working hands-on with full stack development in our squads
- Find long term solutions when problems arise with our core production systems
- Use your skills to lead & help your chapter members with their development, both hard skills as well as the soft ones
- Lead Hurtigruten in making good long-term technology choices regarding languages, platforms, vendors and ecosystems
- Broad experience with various software ecosystems, languages, platforms and vendors
- Several years hands-on experience with complex domain models and how to simplify
- Several years hands-on experience with distributed systems based on service orientation and n-layer architecture that runs in Azure and locally
- Several year hands-on experience with principles for test automation
- Hands-on experience to work on our current technology stack:
- .NET and supporting framework, C#
- Redhat 3Scale
- SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server
- Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Windows Server, Citrix
- Strong proponent of Software Craftsmanship, Agile and Lean practices such as Scrum, Kanban, Extreme programming practices (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Collective Code Ownership)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.