You will drive value for Hurtigruten and our customers through the Digital Customer journey providing a hassle-free and personalised service with safe, unique, active and sustainable experiences that creates memories for life.
You will design and implement large software systems, working across borders to deliver them in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
For more information about Hurtigruten's Digital ambitions: https://digitalexplorers.hurtigruten.com/
- Join a high-performing team of passionate technologists delivering solutions for Hurtigruten
- Establish the Frontend development chapter, taking full responsibility for developing this as a competence for Hurtigruten
- Build industry leading user experiences for customers
- Take charge of all Frontend development, driving results for Hurtigruten
- Lead through example by working hands-on with front-end development in our squads
- Decide how to work with the latest web technologies to create highly scalable, well tested, high performing web applications
- Take lead in deciding future front-end technologies to use at Hurtigruten
- Build a strong culture among developers, across teams and locations
- Use your skills to lead & help your chapter members with their development, both hard skills as well as the soft ones
We need someone who is highly collaborative and participates in all areas of the frontend development process. You are passionate about usability interaction, accessibility and technology. You need to manage your own work and develop cutting-edge solutions to emerging problems. You have completed multiple projects working in an Agile team environment. Your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills enable you to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities. Successful team members at Hurtigruten thrive on challenges, take responsibility, and seize opportunities to adapt and develop new competencies.
Ideally you have:
- Hands-on experience with scalable, high performing cloud-based web applications
- Experience with build and test systems facilitating continuous deployment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Full or part time (%): 100%
- Exciting job opportunities in a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Inspirational and friendly work environment
- Modern work facilities in Oslo city centre
- Staff rates on all our ships for you, your family and close friends
Hvem er Hurtigruten?
Hurtigruten is a 125-year-old start-up. In business since 1893, we are now the world leader in expedition cruising and the world’s most sustainable cruise operator.
Hurtigruten offers unique adventure travel experiences in more than 250 pristine and adventurous destinations from pole to pole.
We are now seeking tech-pioneering digital explorers to break new boundaries within the digital world. Our goal is to create a ground-breaking online guest experience. We aim to impress our guests from their very first click and keep impressing them throughout their expedition cruises in the Arctic, Antarctic and non-polar waters.
As part of the next stage of our global growth, we are looking for digital talents and strategists who will strengthen our brand within an agile and international team dedicated to delivering state of the art digital solutions.