R&D department in Trondheim develops sensor systems for demanding environments. We have a experienced team within hardware and software development, as well as mechanical construction. We seek a software architect to join our software team and strengthen the ability to design and develop applications on KONGSBERGs new Industrial IoT-platform (kognifai™).
Main tasks and responsibilities
Architecture and technical responsibility for sensor system applications on Kongsberg IIoT Platform (kognifai™).
Software design and development
Technical coordination and collaboration with kognifai™ team and other software teams within KONGSBERG Group
- University degree (BSc, MSc) within Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Broad and relevant experience as Senior full-stack developer (min. 5 years) with focus on software architecture and design
- Good knowledge of Angular and C#.
- Knowledge from F#, Azure DevOps (VSTS) and/or UX design is desirable.
- Relevant experience may compensate for a formal university degree.
- You show initiative, makes things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- You quickly understand complex issues and makes rational judgements
- Your communication is clear and present issues effectively
- You will be an important contributor to state of the art technology and products
- An international, demanding and challenging working day
- High degree of flexibility and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers, willing to share their knowledge and experience
The position reports to Manager R&D
John Olav Skogås
Hvem er Kongsberg Maritime AS?
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.