Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL - Business Assurance is a world leading certification company. We enable our customers to ensure good performance in organizations, products and services through certification, monitoring, education and training.
We are now seeking a Lead Auditor with a background in environmental and sustainability subjects. Typically, ISO 14001, climate- change, and CSR.
You will support our clients in a wide variety of industries and sectors in their development and implementation of management systems through system audits and other verification assignments. There will also be a possibility to run courses for our customers.
Our customers are located in various parts of Norway so extensive travel will be required.
- Minimum BSc college or university education
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience from private or public sector working with environmental and sustainability issues. A combination of operational experience and experience from development/maintenance of management systems is preferred
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of Norwegian language written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and structured
- Experience in management and / or continuous improvement is an advantage
- Opportunities to learn best practices in sustainability field from various organizations, as well as good colleagues
- A very varied workday visiting different organizations and disciplines
- The ability to influence customer’s operations related to sustainability
- Development and networking in the sustainability disciplines
- Self- development in management, leadership and communication
- Exciting and demanding challenges internally and with our customers
- Very talented, and high-skilled colleagues
For more information about our services https://www.dnvgl.no/assurance/index.html
Hvem er DNV GL?
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries. Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.