Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Perform review and familiarization of contract documents
- Develop and ensure implementation of DFO strategy
- Develop necessary DFO instructions related to equipment suppliers and fabrication
- Perform QA audits/verifications/reviews related to DFO activities
- Monitor the discipline performance of technical information, including technical data and formats
- Ensure control of data related to transfer of as built/handover information
- Perform quality control/verification activities related to DFO
- Act as single point of contact/team lead towards Client, including sign-off of Aibel’s contractual DFO delivery
Education and work experience:
- Master or bachelor degree within Engineering. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Minimum 5 years of experience from engineering in EPC oil & gas contracts, preferably greenfield projects
- Experience in Equipment Suppliers Project Organisation is an advantage
- Multi-discipline experience within project-engineering from the detail engineering stage throughout construction & commissioning phase and handover to operation
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- A cooperative working attitude
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Have a cooperative working attitude and enjoy working in multicultural team environment
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.