Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Follow-up and report on Life Cycle Information (LCI) activities
- Follow appropriate work instructions and requirements
- Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones
- Assist in verifying Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client
- Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Give input on cost-effective solutions and improvements
- Report LCI status to the client
Education and work experience:
- Technical education
- Experience as LCI coordinator within oil & gas business
- Knowledge within LCI requirements from Equinor and other clients
What we are looking for:
- Someone structured and cooperative
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Provide information to colleagues and make sure that relevant information is obtained from others
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Apply to:Vegard Kaste, Section ManagerTel: (+47) 85268581, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mira Helen Tveit
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.