Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
- Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
- Assist PE in BCM and LCI kick-off with suppliers
- Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
- Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
- Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
- Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
- Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
- Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (any field). Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Min. 3 years of experiences in Onshore / Offshore Oil &Gas or related industry
- Knowledge of international Code and standard such as: NORSOK and other which related to LCI
- Competence in Engineering tag Information systems, Procosys,STID, Proarc
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian (preferably) both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
The applications will be consider continuously
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel er et ledende serviceselskap innen oppstrøms olje- og gass- samt offshore vindindustri. Vi tilby våre kunder de mest optimale og innovative løsningene innen design, bygging, oppgradering og vedlikehold gjennom hele livssyklusen. Aibels 4.000 dyktige medarbeidere er tett på kunden ved selskapets kontorer i Norge og Sørøst-Asia. I tillegg har vi to moderne verft i Haugesund (Norge) og Laem Chabang (Thailand) med komplett fabrikasjons- og sammenstillingsmuligheter.