Do you want to work as a full stack developer in a creative and dynamic development environment? Pexip can be the right company for you!ABOUT THE ROLE
Pexip derived from Cisco, and for the last couple of years they have grown tremendously. Since their start-up six years ago, they now have 85 employees, including 23 people dedicated to developing their software. Pexip aim to revolutionize the way companies use video communication by offering a software-only solution for their customers.
- Work with development of new code
- Iteration and further development of existing code
- Work full stack on different phases of the project
- Carreer possibilities within a fast growing firm
- A work environment where you get the opportunity to learn and develop your technical abilities
- A social and flexible working environment
- Recreational activities, e.g. ping-pong game
- Competitive salary conditions
At Pexip, you will get the support and encouragement you need to succeed from colleagues who share your ambitions. They will invest in your professional development. You will have leaders who give you the freedom to try new things and a culture where they share their successes and learn from each other.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good knowledge in Python or C/C++
- Are able to show projects and code in GitHub or Bitbucket
- Interested in different platforms
- Comfortable with using English in a work setting
You consider yourself as a full stack developer with emphasis on back-end. At Pexip its important that you always stay updated, and always want to learn more about technology and different frameworks. Innovative ideas and development ideas is always greeted, and you should never be afraid to express your opinion.
Your interest should be located in the product, and not the technology used to create it. Pexip are flexible when it comes to development languages and wish to start using new technology, with the sole purpose to make the best product for their users.
- Commencement: As soon as possible, upon agreement
- Length of the assignment: Recruitment, 100%
- Location: Lysaker, a short ride from Oslo.
Application deadline: 14.09.17
HOW TO APPLY
We want you to apply using your profile, which you can create within 2 minutes. If you have specific questions about the position, they will be answered at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. Please provide the ad-id and job title in your mail.
We want to highlight that this employment process is conducted in cooperation with Pexip, and that all applications and inquiries should be directed to Academic Work.
We protect your personal information when you submit your application to Academic Work. By submitting your application, you acknowledge and agree that Academic Work can process information according to the Personal Data Act.
Apply for the position by clicking below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we will review applications continuously
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.