EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for almost 70 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and product development centres around the world. The EFD Induction Group is present in 21 countries around the globe and has 1100 employees, of which 170 work in Norway. The corporate language is English. We live by our company values: Respectful, reliable, cooperative and passionate.
Do you wish to work in a dynamic environment with worldwide customer base, state-of-the-art products and technology and inspiring projects and customers? EFD Induction in Skien, Norway, is looking for two software developers - R&D Engineers,
SW System Development. The positions are in the control system group of the research and development department. The group provides SW systems in and around the induction heating equipment. In addition to the internal controls of the machines, the group works on introducing connectivity to provide remote diagnostics, cloud data storage and analysis, and Industry 4.0 functionality.
Responsibility and tasks
- Responsibilities will be development of SW applications on Web, Linux, and Windows for use with or in our induction heating systems.
- Contribution in all phases of the lifecycle of the products is expected.
- Important tools are Jenkins, git, Jira, Confluence, and Yocto.
- Engineer with MSc in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Minimum three years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Linux Application Development
- Embedded Linux
- HW and SW testing
- Web Development
- Software Architecture and Structured Design
EFD Induction offers
- Competitive terms and benefits
- Excellent development perspectives
- A dynamic and international environment
- Very good working environment
- EFD Induction is an equal opportunity employer
Please send your application with resume, references and supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Engineer, R&D
Hvem er EFD Induction?
EFD Induction has been developing induction heating solutions for more than 65 years. Today, we are one of the largest industrial induction equipment makers, with sales and service companies, manufacturing plants and R&D centers around the world.
EFD Induction Group has 1100 employees, of which 170 works in Norway. The position is located at the group headquarter in Skien, Norway. The corporate language is English.