We invite you to help us bring the IT Support Services of Ramboll to the next level. Ramboll is on a growth journey and has a strong and ambitious focus on digitalization supported by an ambitious journey in Ramboll IT. This drives a need to take our Support Services to the next level, keeping our 15000 staff up and running, and this is where you can help. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious global company. If you have the right skills and mindset, you can really make an impact – and be part of a transformational journey.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
As our new ITSS Team Leader in Norway, you will be part of a global IT organisation with approx. 270 highly skilled and energetic IT colleagues across our geographies. We deliver infrastructure, client, applications and projects to our 15000 colleagues in Ramboll across the globe. You will report to the Head of Department, ITSS.
The IT Support Services Department is organized as one global entity within the Ramboll Support Organisation. Although the primary focus is on Global Support, we also ensure a focus on local requirements. Each Team Leader manages up to 12 supporters in a mix of Global and Local support activities, with the department managing roughly 160000 tickets per year.
The Team leader will be responsible for ensuring high performance service teams with natural motivation and passion for delivering a great service. The team leader will also act as the ambassador for IT to Ramboll Norway and act as the point of escalation for Ramboll Norway. Some international travel (10-20 days per year) will be needed.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Directly lead, manage and inspire a team of 6-12 team members
- Work with HoD and Team Leader colleagues to build, enhance and ensure a high performing global support organisation with local touchpoints.
- Engage in business partnering and communicate business requirements to IT functional groups.
- Interact with and build relationships with stakeholders from Ramboll Norway
- Understand Ramboll Norway’s requirements from a support perspective
- Provide performance reporting and analysis of the detail both internally within IT and externally within the Business Unit
- Managing local projects
- Drive constant improvement
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Recent experience managing a team in a busy IT Support environment
- Full understanding of IT Support SLA’s and KPI's
- ITIL Certified. Excellent knowledge on ITIL framework
- Experienced in management of small to medium teams
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- A self-fuelled drive to ensure great service is delivered at all times.
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues in a way that is relevant to business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- A high degree of initiative and dependability.
- A desire to succeed and ensure that support at Ramboll is world class.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Norwegian
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company. Working at one of our 300 offices in 35 countries you will join 15,000 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment and Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please upload CV and cover letter in English and not in Norwegian.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!