Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Our client is a large Oil and Gas E&P operator in connection with roll-out of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructur) we are seeking a Service Desk Analyst.
You will provide Service Desk support to company staff on information technology services and products, application software including in-house developed as well as purchased applications such as SAP, and common desktop applications such as MS Outlook during the rollout of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
You will handle incidents and requests and act as local support in the department receiving VDI. Resolve or assign incidents to other support groups
Manage incidents in ServiceNow; first level support within agreed SLA
Regular schedule (Mon- Fri 8am - 4pm)
- High school [videregående] graduate or equivalent (certificate of apprenticeship [fagbrev] or documented competency qualifying for higher education/university studies [dokumentert realkompetase som vil kvalifisere til opptak ved universitet]
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 7/8, LAN/WAN knowledge, and most common desktop software. Prefer additional experience with laptop computers and dialup software.
- Solid understanding of installation and overall desktop business support
- Excellent communication skills (fluent Norwegian and English), self starter, and ability to work with all support levels in an organization.
- Ability to follow written procedures / security guidelines is essential
- Must be able to interface with customers at all levels within the organization
- Solid phone skills
- Legally authorized to work in Norway on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
- Team player, solid interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Service Desk/Help Desk/Call Center environment
- Interesting and challenging work
- Follow up by a an organization rewarded as one of the most ethical in the world the last 8 years from a dedicated advisor
- Access to HjemJobbHjem program
Please register at www.experis.no to apply.
Question can be directed to Jørgen Lohne Morken - firstname.lastname@example.org / 90702517