Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
To work for Experis client a small operator on the NCS we are seeking a IT Support Analyst.
To provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, peripherals and cloud services.
Responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA’s.
- Resolving support requests directly from clients, using existing skills and knowledge as well as where appropriate, using relevant support and vendor resources to find resolution
- Proactively reviewing automated alerts and responding as required through to resolution
- Implementing client and internal projects on your own or as part of a team either remotely or onsite
- System administration, hands on fixes, installation/upgrade and patching of Microsoft based servers and desktops
- Performing advanced troubleshooting which may also include working together with Microsoft and other vendors
- Be proactive in understanding and staying up-to-date on the current projects in progress, projects in pipeline and operational issues
- Stay up-to-date with existing and new industry trends and applicability of solutions
- Assist with room audio video, video conferencing and Skype for Business
- Experience ITIL V3 framework
- Excellent English skills
- Hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Have good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast paced environment and deal with multiple tasks and projects, as required.
- Experience of managing and deploying Microsoft technologies such as – Windows Desktop & Server, Active Directory, Exchange & System Center.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals; strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Knowledge and understanding of
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Windows Operating Systems (Desktop and Server)
- Active Directory, Exchange Server and SharePoint (On Premise and Online)
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Support for handheld smartphones, tablets and mobile device management.
For more information please contact us for an informal conversation or send an application.
We look forward to hearing from you
- Experis offers a collaboration to offer you a range of challenging projects to develop your experience and be a collaborator for your career growth
- We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment.
- You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.