Salini Impregilo in a joint-venture with Impresa Pizzarotti & C signed a €388-million civil works contract with Bane NOR, the state-owned company responsible for Norway’s railway infrastructure. The project consists in the upgrade of 13.6-kilometre section of a rail line between the towns of Nykirke and Barkaker, south of Oslo. A double-track line, including two bridges, three tunnels (two in drill&blast, one in cut&cover) and a station near the town of Skoppum. The project concerns a section of the so-called Vestfold Line, which is being modernised to reduce travel times and increase railway passenger capacity.
We are looking for an motivated and dedicated IT Responsible to join our competent team in building the new railway in Vestfold.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness of IT asset.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software system
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
You thrive in an international environment and enjoy to be a key person in the organisation. You are a great communicator; whom enjoy to explain and advise others on different technical issues. To succeed it is important that you enjoy to work independently, with great structure and responsibility. If you also have the ability to manage others, this could be great place for you to grow and develop.
A role for one of the world's leading civil engineering companies in one of Norway's largest railway projects. Here you get to work together with other competent professionals, where you solve complex problems together. We offer competitive wages and working conditions as well as a flexible and dynamic work day.
For this role, we will continuously evaluate and contact candidates. If you have any questions or are curious about the position, contact our recruitmentpartner Experis with advisor Marion Gangnes, phone +47 90 27 64 00 or at Marion.Gangnes@no.experis.com. Register your CV and apply for the position with application text at www.experis.no.