Do you want to work in a company where you have a lot of responsibility?
We are seeking an exceptional IT Operations Manager who will manage the IT operations for our exciting customer located in Jessheim. The role will be a part of a fast growing and important contributor, and will be working with the world’s most valuable assets, children.
A significant part of the scope will be to follow up external suppliers and securing that high quality services are delivered to their customers. This position will report both to the CIO and the Country Manager in Norway, and will have great impact on the continuous IT journey of this company in Norway and globally.
- Demonstrable ability to manage and negotiate with external suppliers, delivering on agreed SLA's, budget management, commercial awareness, and cost control.
- Leading incident management function, through First response, RCA, and owning remediation/improvement activities.
- Management of the pipeline of Change requests for configuration or development requests within the platforms, working with the support/ development teams involved and communicating directly with the requestor of the change and Client liaison directly and through the account management Team.
- Act as a role model to the team and mentor on technology and process related matters and provide leadership to 1st and 2nd Line Technical staff, and aligning resourcing needs to the business goals.
- Manage equipment inventory and assets. Generate regular reports on inventory status.
- Advanced deployment and maintenance of employee hardware including Laptops (Windows and Mac), Desktops (Windows and Mac), Thin Clients, and all associated peripherals.
- Advanced deployment and maintenance of employee software using tools like SCCM and Azure AD, as well as individual installs for specific departments.
- Creation and advanced maintenance of employee accounts/licensing in Active Directory, JDE, Office 365
- Support Multi-Function Printers and troubleshooting of A/V equipment.
Who we are looking for:
- A strong understanding of managing suppliers, on-premise and cloud computing environments.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, business interface and change management skill set.
- ITIL certification to demonstrate expert knowledge of IT operations
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure environments, across physical, virtual, on-premise and cloud environments.
- Extensive knowledge of a windows infrastructure environment – Windows 10, Windows Server (up to 2016), Active Directory, Exchange, etc.
- Knowledge of network issues – TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Switching, Routing
- Cloud migration experience would be highly desirable – O365
- Fluent written and spoken, Norwegian and English.
As the IT Operations Manager, you will not only provide in-depth technical knowledge and expertise across a wide range of Network and Infrastructure technologies, but you will also play a key role in setting the standards, and maintaining them in the relations and operations between all brands within the group. This role brings together all operational control mechanisms across IT security operations, compliance, risk, controls and asset management into a single holistic framework. This unique role provides the right candidate with an opportunity to build and lead in the creation of Global IT Operations Department.
If you find this position interesting or got any questions, please don’t hesitate to call Charlotte Latini (93628167) or Ida Charlotte Fehn (93437717).
Hvem er Jefferson Wells ?
Om Jefferson Wells
Vi tilbyr konsulent- og rekrutteringstjenester innen ledelse, teknologi og økonomi. Navnet er nytt, men vår historie strekker seg tilbake til 1973. Siden den gang har vi vært en verdsatt leverandør av kompetanse til virksomheter innen privat og offentlig sektor.