With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle.
Are you motivated to make a footprint on it and accelrate our digital business?
We are looking for talents with knowledge about IT and digitalisation for optimization of methods and system concepts relevant to EPC projects within oil & gas and offshore wind. IT Manager is responsible for delivery of IT services and capabilities required to deliver excellent project execution to Aibel clients. Aibel is a successful player in the Offshore Wind market, and we are eager to increase our project portfolio. We appreciate candidates motivated to take lead on digitalization, deploying system concepts and business improvements. Aibel is running a number of digital initiatives, e.g. improvement of processes, transformation into optimized methods, business analysis and reporting. As IT Manager or Digital Manager in our projects, you will have the opportunity to make a footprint in our business projects set direction on your own career.
IT Manager manage all IT/IM services to our business projects, and he/she is single point of contact towards Aibel client on all IT service deliveries:
- Development, anchoring and implementation of project specific IT/IM Strategy
- Facilitate and anchor client requirements and expectations
- Planning, coordination, follow-up, and reporting to stakeholders
- Deployment and set-up of relevant systems, system interfaces, infrastructure services
- Budgeting and Risk Management
- Resource Management and teaming
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for business optimization
- Management of portfolio of digitalisation and improvement projects
- Management of project specific cyber security efforts in line with Aibel IT Security policy
- Drive the improvement of collaboration and communication capabilities based on Microsoft 365
- Day to day management of user accounts, client representatives and IT services
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor or master’s degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Preferable 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Experience from management of digital initiatives, e.g., automation, digital twins, robotics, is a plus
- Experience from working in an engineering company or EPC projects is useful
What we are looking for:
We are looking for talents who are ambitious and eager to optimize Offshore Wind and EPC projects by digitalization and emerging technologies. To succeed in this position, you should have the potential to fulfil these personal characteristics:
- Curios about engineering business optimization, automation, and modern information technology
- Proactive, eager to take responsibility with great execution power
- Opportunity oriented working approach
- Flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mind set, as well as team oriented
- Able to drive business opportunities from idea to improved processes and solutions
- Good balance between analytical skills, advisory and action orientation
- Ability to build good working relations across the organizations
- Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge, include and involve colleagues
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: "title" Department Manager Bjørn Ove Bjørnstad, : +47 971 48 042
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 31.01.2022
Start up: After agreement
Bjørn Ove Bjørnstad
Department Manager, IT Department
Hvem er Aibel?
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project's entire life cycle.