Ramboll are seeking an IT Support Technician to work in our Oslo or Drammen office.
You will be a member in IT Support Services that is a global team who support Ramboll’s Business globally. In this role, you would be providing both 1st and 2nd line IT support, depending on the local and global workload, time of day and global resourcing situation. Therefore, your responsibilities would be a mix of many kinds of support tasks.
We are now looking for a colleague that enjoys joggling several tasks at once, still with a smile and goal helping people in their everyday work.
We think that our ideal candidate has the following competence and background:
- Excellent communication skills and a “I can help you” attitude
- Confident in English, communicate fluently in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Experienced IT technician with support as specialty
- Broad knowledge on standard IT technologies/ tools/modules
- Possess knowledge and experience around pc imaging/deployment and asset management
- Incident management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- Active Directory
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Detailed oriented, quality mind-set, service minded
- Microsoft certifications – Win10, Office 365, Office 2013/2016
- CompTIA A+
- Technology: Dell, HP, Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010/2016, Office 365, Cloud based technologies, SCCM, Exchange, ADSL, networking, mobile devices, printing devices,
Working at Ramboll
Means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each employee. We also offer an attractive salary and holiday package.
As well as your C.V, please include a cover letter and let us know why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Anders Karnhill, Teamleader IT Support Services at + 46 10 615 6052.
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hvem er Rambøll?
Rambøll er en global samfunnsrådgiver med eksperter innen bygg, arkitektur & plan, transport, vann, miljø & helse, energi, olje & gass og management consulting. I Norge er vi 1450 medarbeidere fordelt på 17 kontorer og internasjonalt har vi totalt 13 000 medarbeidere lokalisert i 35 land. Sammen med våre kunder søker Rambøll mot nye løsninger som balanserer menneskelige og kommersielle behov. Slik inspirer vi hverandre til å se forbi det åpenbare - hver dag!