Kverneland Group Business Partner AS has now got a vacant position as IT developer.
Kverneland Group Business Partner at Klepp is now looking for an IT Developer to a permanent position.
The role will participate in the entire software development lifecycle by applying an understanding company methodology, policies and standards.
Customers are located throughout Europe.
- Estimation of scope
- Specification and design based on customer need
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices
Implementation and development. Our current technology includes:
- .NET and C#
- Database technology (Oracle/SQL)
- Creating automated test scripts
- CI/CD using build server/Jenkins
- Creating system -, information-flow and test documentation
Support and maintenance
- Communication with users and system owners
- Bug fixing, maintenance and support of application portfolio
The candidate must have understanding of full-stack even if expertise is as front-end or back-end developer.
- Must talk and write English fluently
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Bachelor's degree or other relevant experience
At Kverneland we can offer:
- A Positive, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Challenging and diversified work tasks with the opportunity to make a positive contribution within Kverneland Group
- An International and growing company with customers all over the world
- Competitive salary
Please contact us for any further information regarding position and/or application process.
Elisabeth Sie Nielsen
Manager business applications
Hvem er Kverneland Group?
Kverneland Group is a leading international company developing, producing and distributing agricultural machinery and services. Strong focus on innovation allows us to provide a unique and broad product range with high quality.Kverneland Group offers an extensive package aimed at the professional farming community, covering the areas of soil preparation, seeding, forage and bale equipment, spreading, spraying and electronic solutions for agricultural tractors and machinery for the brands Kverneland, Kubota and Vicon. The Group was founded in 1879 and has factories located in Norway, Denmark, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Italy, Russia and China. The Group has own sales companies for 17 countries and exports to another 60 countries.
Kverneland Group is part of the Kubota Corporation which has a strong ambition to support and solve problems in food, water, and the environment leading the way to a more sustainable world. Since 1890, Kubota has been a leading manufacturer of agricultural, turf, hay and construction equipment and also produces a diverse line of other products including water filtration systems, irrigation, piping, roofing, housing and large underground valves. With Headquarters in Osaka Japan, Kubota has a global workforce of 39,500 employees distributed throughout our offices in more than 110 countries in North America, Europe and Asia. In 2017 Kubota achieved revenues of over $15,6 billion.