As our colleague has moved to a new position within the company, we are now looking for a new IT Consultant, to be based in Oslo, Norway. You will work within the Hansen EMEA IT Team providing quality services to internal business units as well as external clients. You will have a customer-driven approach as well as experience in a similar role. This role will offer you opportunities to work in diverse environments and be responsible for the support and provision of all IT services delivered to the Hansen office in Oslo and occasional travel to other offices.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Support of Internal IT, with focus on availability, operating efficiency and performance
- Installation, configuration and supporting (laptops, desktops, printers, mobile phones, office Audio Visual)
- Purchasing of IT Equipment
- Ad hoc IT support tasks and user requests
- Ad hoc IT projects participation
- Ensure documentation is up to date
- Ensure Hansen IT standards are maintained across all systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- IT education, either from technical high school or bachelor level within IT. Long, relevant IT experience can be replacing formal school education.
- Some years work experience with:
- Standard Office based IT equipment,
- Desktop client deployments
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Server Infrastructure and Active Directory
- Experience of systems patching and backup
- Microsoft Office 365 services
- Microsoft SharePoint, Teams
- It is an advantage is you also have some knowledge of:
- VMware ESX/vSphere or Hyper-V
- MS SQL Server and Linux
- ITIL framework
- Team player (local, regional and global)
- Strong capacity to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Responsibility, customer focus, commitment and dialogue
- Business- and Service minded
- Focus on continuous learning and seeking knowledge
- Speak and write fluently Norwegian
- Speak and write proficient English
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic global industry
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company
- An informal international work environment
- Flexible working arrangements to better balance work and home life
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership
- EnoroCX has customers in the Nordics and the role can involve some travelling.
Please note that candidates must already live and be eligible to work in Norway, as we do not offer visa sponsorship.
If you feel this is exciting, we would love to hear from you! Register your application and CV within December 10th by clicking the Apply Button. Our business language is English and applications in English would be appreciated.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or IT Talent Acquisition Partner email@example.com.
Hvem er Hansen Technologies?
Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. A growing company with 31 offices around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance. You will join our team of highly competent professionals.