- Work with colleagues at all levels to satisfy management and operational information requirements.
- Acquire a detailed working knowledge of the main databases in use at Plan.
- Govern and develop our main CRM databases, communications and reporting database that sits alongside it.
- Perform a leading role in the design and introduction of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Key role supporting department for Sponsorship and individual donors
- Work with management and colleagues to prioritise, understand and deliver business information needs, including the joint understanding and development of production reports and key performance indicators.
- Develop domain knowledge: an understanding of key Plan business processes and how these fit into an national and international context.
- Develop and execute database queries to meet specific ad-hoc requests. Interpret data and analyse results (including through the introduction of statistical techniques where appropriate).
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Its important to be able to co-develop understanding with the business and to challenge where appropriate.
- Experience in a role similar to the one described in this document is an advantage.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL Server (T-SQL) and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of reporting / BI software.
- Knowledge and experience of statistical packages
- Knowledge of Portrait Dialogue is desirable
- Knowledge and preferable experience as Microsoft stack developer. C# /.net / T-SQL / SQLServer / IIS.
- Degree level education in Computer Science, Information Management
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.