Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
The business unit is responsible for managing the D&W IT portfolio, both on IT Run & Maintain and IT development. A major project within D&W Digital activities, is the Digital Well Planning project. The project targets to implement new digital ways of working for all D&W units by making D&W data available in the cloud, digitalize the well planning process, and automate well design calculations and reporting. Drilling and Well are looking for an IT consultant for one temporary position. Work location is primarily Stavanger, but Bergen might be considered.
Tasks and Responsibilities
IT consultant – deputy product owner Task is to lead one to two IT development teams according to Agile and Scrum work processes, with stories and prioritizations. Be a part of the project activities in Digital Well Planning project.
- Specify which tables and collections to be made views of in Oracle and verification of same
- Specify and verify API (Application Interface) and endpoints, including standardization of APIs (unit handling, UTC handling, project and project phase, version handling/management, and planned/actual data)
- Relate to the product owner, collaborate with other deputy product owners/API consumers/customers to facilitate for error corrections, changes and addendums
- Alignment with Open Subsurface Data Universe (OSDU) activities in Company and with external parties.
- Live data flow from on-premises to Omnia cloud The work will be to act as temporary deputy product owner, being able to deliver the task, independently, from 04.03.2019. A training and task familiarization period will be put in front of this, where the candidate will receive on the job training with current deputy product owner.
- D&W domain knowledge would be beneficial - Microsoft Azure knowledge
- API (application interface) development, testing and use
- Make SQL enquiries for testing in Toad
- Be able to deliver through Agile and Scrum work processes
- Ability to lead and contribute in IT development teams, being open, collaborative, courageous, and caring
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.