Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with over 500 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
The IT Application Manager for our client in the oil & gas industry will actively support the Primary Business Analyst (BA) for departments in ensuring the application portfolio required by the people working in major projects, application management and support. The individual will act as application manager and business advisor for IT systems within application portfolio Asset operation and asset development. Manage troubleshooting, propose and execute improvements, manage technical and system architecture improvement activities. The role will require interaction with our application hosting vendor, application vendors and business users within the company.
- Document and communicate status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to project team and senior management
- Analyze and document business process flows, identify project’s impact to those flows and make recommendations to enhance flows using process improvements
- Ensure that work processes are supported by the implementation of new systems
- Surveying and consulting how new solutions/systems should be integrated to fit into the big picture
- Meetings with end users to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Manage the implementation of new IT systems and features
- Follow up IT vendors change requests and problems
Bachelor / University degree
- 10 years experience in a similar position within the petroleum industry; demonstrating broad technical/cross discipline understanding of the industry
- Background in Application management and/or as a business analyst
- Extensive experience from oil/gas ICT portfolio and processes
- Knowledge to LEAN and agile way of work
- Transparent and proactive share knowledge and competence with surrounding team
- Technical and commercial understanding
- Ability to comprehend, structure and problem solve IT technical challenges.
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, verbal and in writing
- Good communication skills
- Skilled in stakeholder management
- Goal oriented, customer focused
Experis can offer you
You will have the opportunity for personal and professional development in various and challenging assignments. We offer competitive conditions, pension and insurance policy and a strong social environment. You will have your own mentor and be offered career guidance in addition you will receive access to free training courses. You will also have the opportunity to attend social events in addition to discount on gym memberships, bank and insurance, studies and healthcare.