Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no
Experis is seeking consultant for role as Primary Business Analyst (BA) for Projects and Production & Tools in ensuring the application portfolio required by the people working in major projects.
The individual will act as application manager and business advisor for IT systems within application portfolio Projects and Production & Tools, manage troubleshooting, propose improvements and manage technical and system architecture improvement activities. The role will require interaction with our application hosting vendor, application vendors and users within the business community.
- Document and communicate status, issues, and risks in a timely manner to project team and senior management
- Analyze and document business process flows, identify project’s impact to those flows and make recommendations to enhance flows using process improvements
- Ensure that work processes are supported by the implementation of new systems
- Surveying and consulting how new solutions/systems should be integrated to fit into the big picture
- Meetings with end users to gather and analyse end user requirements
- Manage the implementation of new IT systems and features
We are seeking a consultant with competence within the following skillset:
- Bachelor / University degree
- 10 years experience in a similar position within the petroleum industry; demonstrating broad technical/cross discipline understanding of the industry
- Background in Application management and/or as a business analyst
- Extensive experience from oil/gas ICT portfolio and processes
- Knowledge to LEAN and agile way of work
- Norwegian and English
- Interesting and challenging work
- Follow up by a an organization rewarded as one of the most ethical in the world the last 7 years from a dedicated advisor
- Access to HjemJobbHjem program
Please register at www.experis.no to apply.
Question can be directed to Jørgen Lohne Morken - firstname.lastname@example.org / 90702517