Endless possibilities with great hearing
We are on a mission to give everyone, everywhere an attractive, affordable and easier access to great hearing.
We believe normal hearing should be a possibility for everyone. Not just for the ones who have the most. Would you like to redefine global hearing solutions?
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our growing team. You will take responsibility for the development and management of our software products. We are a curious group of people, and you will use that curiosity to further develop our app and to find new ways of improving hearing through software.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Define, design, and ship new features in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Implementing features to maintain and improve app key metrics
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize application quality and usability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (relevant experience can compensate for this)
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift 3.0
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience/interest with audio and signal processing is an advantage
- Interest and/or understanding of artificial intelligence, neural networks, deep learning and big data for new applications, especially audio, is a plus.
Hvem er Listen?
Our mission is to give everyone, everywhere an attractive, affordable and easier access to great hearing. We believe normal hearing should be a possibility for everyone. Not just for the ones who have the most. Hearing challenges have no boundaries, neither should the solutions. Throughout history, the loss of hearing has reduced life quality for millions of people. Hearing aids are expensive and time consuming to get. If available at all. In addition, many people do not want to use hearing aids due to stigma. For those who want to improve their hearing, without spending much time and money there have been limited options. In 2014 a group of people decided to find new solutions to this global problem. Combining new technology and attractive design with a device most of us already are carrying around. The smartphone. Our technology is developed by the leading Scandinavian research organization SINTEF. MobileEars helps people hear better, in normal conversations and when listening to music, watching TV, and at concerts, conferences and in other environments where quality listening is challenging. Our solution includes software for speech and sound frequency amplification, noise filtering and removal, and selective, directional listening. We have integrated an advanced hearing test that can automatically adjust individual sound processing. Our software runs on smartphones and dedicated wearables.