IONITY is the newly formed joint venture of BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Company and the Volkswagen Group with Audi and Porsche. We are here to build a network of reliable and powerful charging stations along major routes across Europe. These stations are comfortable to use and they allow fast charging times due to their capacity of up to 350 kW. As a result, IONITY makes long-distance travel with electric vehicles an enjoyable experience.
IONITY is growing and would like to strenghten their team with a Rollout Manager based in the greater Oslo region.
- Responsibility for the timely roll-out of the HPC-infrastructure in the region
- Close co-operation with Regional Team in Oslo covering the Region Nordics and Baltics and with the wider European Team
- Steering external partners like site partners, grid operators and installation partners
- Roll-out of the High Power Charging network in the region while managing time, quality and budget
- Status reporting on progress, costs and performance
- Provide relevant information like energy cost structure and support in finding suppliers
- Frequent Travel >50% within the dedicated Region
- Masters degree in civil engineering or electrical engineering or a comparable technical education
- Around 3-5 years of professional experience in Installation Projects ideally related to Electromobility
- Ability to manage decentralized, fast-track projects
- Communication- and team co-operation skills
- Pragmatic problem solving
- Multi language skills, English and Scandinavian language is required
- Be a part of a large international joint venture aiming for the future
- High flexibility for own ideas and creativity
- Office space near Oslo available
- Attractive compensation and salary package
Experis AS assists IONITY in the recruitment process and handle all inquiries. Please register your CV and application on www.experis.no
Deadline: As soon as possible and within December 12th
Location: Office space near Oslo available. Extended travelling in the dedicated region
Onboarding: After agreement and as soon as possible
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hvem er Experis?
Experis is Norway’s largest consultancy and recruitment company with 850 consultants. We offer highly qualified consultants, recruiting and project solutions within the fields of Engineering, Finance and IT. Our Experis Executive Division recruits leaders and key personnel in the private and public sector. Among our clients you will find over 90 percent of Norway’s leading companies. Experis is a company in ManpowerGroup and is voted one of the world’s most ethical companies.
As a consultant in Experis, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.Experis.no