The Production Manager reports to Plant Manager and is part of the management group.
The Production Manager will take part in the management of our sulphate production of TiO2 according to the company´s short and long-term strategies and will actively participate and contribute to develop projects, production facilities and process solutions. The Production Manager will have extensive and global collaboration with colleagues in the Group´s operational units.
- Production management according to LEAN philosophy
- Overall responsibility and follow-up of daily operations
- Focus on HSE
- Continuous production and cost improvements
- Budgeting and reporting
- Competence and people development management
EDUCATIONAL AND ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
- Master Technical Engineer or similar
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 6 years of experience in manager positions, preferably from industrial companies with shift work and continuous operation
- Experience with LEAN philosophy
- Preferably experience with international cooperation
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Good IT knowledge and skills
- Strategic and operative skills
- Action- and result oriented
- Holistic approach with a good eye for details
- Team and solution oriented
- Well developed leadership and people management skills
Fluent in Norwegian. Written and verbal proficiency in English.
We offer a position with great development opportunities in an international company. The work environment is informal and the terms are competitive.
HR Manager Kronos Titan AS
Hege Lise Sørbye
Partner Kingbird Executive Search
Hvem er Kronos Titan AS?
KRONONS Titan AS is the only producer of TiO2 pigment in Norway and Scandinavia. The Fredrikstad facility employs 170 people. Kronos Titan AS is affiliated Kronos Worldwide, Inc., USA, a global leader of the manufacturing and sale of TiO2 with manufacturing sites in Norway, Germany, Belgium, Canada and USA and sales offices throughout the world.
Kronos Titan AS in Fredrikstad is a plant in the KRONOS group. The plant is currently going through an active period of investments into upgraded production technology to turn the production in the direction of speciality products. Product development takes place primarily at the KRONONS factory in Leverkusen, but in close cooperation with the individual factories.