ABB is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated consultant to be part of our Network, Cyber Security, and IT team in Oslo.
You will be part of a strong and professional environment working with IT, network and cyber security related topics in the products, systems, and services that we offer to our customers. The team now consists of close to 40 engineers in Bergen, Stavanger, Stord, and Oslo.
You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning - always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
We are looking for our new colleague, who wants to be part of the future digital ABB.The position involves assignments for Norwegian and international customers and suppliers, in segments like new energy delivery, oil and gas and land-based industry.You will work as part of project team with setup, operation and maintenance of IT, network and cyber security for traditional and virtualized control systems. When necessary, provide support to projects and act as IT-responsible.Some travelling to customer sites is to be expected.Central technology topics are cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.Typical Tasks:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of cyber security for
- Network components like firewalls and switches
- Antivirus, operating system security, backup/restore, user access management
- Cloud environments for IoT and digitalization
Engineering degree (B. Sc/M.Sc.) within the areas of Information systems, Computer Science, Cybernetics, Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
Fluent in Norwegian and English, spoken and written, and a valid working permit in Norway.You have preferably 5-10 years of experience with project work, service or operations. You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the areas listed below:
- Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Network equipment like firewalls and switches
- Windows operating systems deployment and maintenance. Microsoft Deployment
- Toolkit competence is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of IT-infrastructure for automation systems. Knowledge of 800xA is an advantage
- Cloud computing platform such as Azure
We can offer
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
- Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
- Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
- Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
- Workplace: Oslo ( Fornebu from March 2022)
ABB is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive oering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrication, Process Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB AbilityTM digital platform. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 100,000 employees.
Hvem er Academic Work?
Vi i Academic Work jobber med å finne karrieremuligheter til young professionals – personer som er i starten av sin karriere eller ønsker å bytte karrierevei. Young professionals er vår nisje, vårt ekspertområde og en målgruppe vi tror sterkt på. Vi er et internasjonalt selskap med 20 års erfaring. Hittil har vi hjulpet 120.000 personer i jobb, og bare i Norge tilbyr vi over 1.200 karrieremuligheter i året.